Saturday, August 13, 2016

Happy New Year Good Bye 2011 Hello 2012


Goodbye 2011 ~ Hello 2012

So much happened in 2011!

I left Barry after all the years Ive been tattooing, I said goodbye to my studio 'The Five Points' and hello to my new beautiful little boy Hunter J Black.




It will be strange leaving Barry because Ive been tattooing there from the start of my career, but I don't miss or regret standing down from The Five Points, as taking care of the studio was time consuming and it was not realistic to continue by myself, especially with my new family to take care of.
Since leaving the studio, I have remained friends with those who I held dear to me while I worked there. I hope we will all remain friends for a long time to come.

Leaving Barry to have Hunter has now opened a bigger opportunity to me, a new position at Nu Rose Tattoos in Caerphilly with Brim, Ren and Mikey. Im so excited to go to Nu Rose and hope to progress artistically in such a creative environment. I want to spend 2012 meeting new artists and visiting as many conventions as possible.

As of 27th December my bookings will be taken by Nu Rose Tattoos
www.nurosetattoos.com




Im looking forward to 2012, I hope it will be fun and there will be lots of interesting pieces to do for my portfolio. Im looking forward to starting work with the boys in Caerphilly.

Good times ahead!

All the best for 2012 to my family, friends and customers.
xxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment