Friday, October 7, 2016

WORKING AT NU ROSE TATTOOS


*ANNOUNCEMENT*

I WILL NOW BE WORKING AT NU ROSE TATTOOS IN CAERPHILLY

I am both honoured and excited to announce that as of January 16th 2012 I will be working at Nu Rose Tattoos in Caerphilly. I will be working alongside shop owner and tattooer Brim, resident tattoo artist Ren and body modifier Mikey.

For information on the studio, please visit the website www.nurosetattoos.com and if you are on facebook, visit and 'like' the Nu Rose page for regular updates or announcements, this can be found here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nu-Rose-Tattoos/389870150554 I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Brim for having me at Nu Rose Tattoos.

I hope I will see customers old and new at my new tattoo home... Dont forget to keep an eye out on here for updates and if you are part of facebook, please click 'like' on my tattoo page for regular updates at www.facebook.com/chloeblacktattoos

All the best
Chloe B

Nu Rose Tattoos
7 Clive Street
Caerphilly
South Wales
CF83 1GE
Tel: 02921 328077

No comments:

Post a Comment